Air Conditioning Service
At ServiceONE Automotive, we understand that comfort is critical when you are driving, especially if you are travelling with your friends, family and children. A good air conditioning system is a must in hot weather or humid conditions. If you notice your car is not cooling down as it should, it is likely that your air conditioning system needs service or repair.
Why Is It Needed?
Air conditioning systems may lose 0.3-0.6 ounces of refrigerant annually, which is why it’s a good idea to have your air conditioning system checked. Regular maintenance enables proper refrigerant and lubrication levels to be met which reduces the risk of premature compressor failure. So if at any time you start to notice your interior cooling ability has declined, stop by ServiceONE Automotive to have your air conditioning system checked.
Our Service Includes
- Inspect system for leaks (compressor, hoses, couplings, valves, evaporator, condenser, etc)
- Recover old refrigerant
- Evacuate the entire system
- Inspect and adjust drive belt tension (if applicable)
- Clean condenser fins (if needed)
- Remove moisture which can cause a chemical reaction with the refrigerant resulting in corrosion, contamination and eventual system failure
- Test compressor operation
- Fill system with proper manufacturer recommended amount of refrigerant
- Pressure test and check for leaks
- Check output temperature
- Check proper operations of controls, blower motor, and engine cooling fan